Homeschool + Recovery + a Narcissist & Autumn


I haven't posted for a bit.
Had more work done
on my mouth and 
getting back into
our homeschool
routine.

My recovery has been a little slower than I preferred with the work on my mouth but I'm better everyday. Yayyy

I sure have slowed down and rested a lot more.
Some wish for those days to slow down and rest.
I think I should plan to do so regularly without surgery. lol
There's been someone in our lives that I strongly believe is a narcissist. When this individual is around every attempt to discredit us, control us and destroy anything positive in our lives is the battle.


I'm not sure of the day to day answers but I do know a God who promised to never leave me or forsake me: Therefore there will be direction and answers to resolve this.
In the meantime I'm learning a lot and hope to never be buffeted by such evil ever again.
A highlight right now is Autumn. I love the trees beginning to turn colors, the rain and thunderstorms.
Nothing like a candle lit evening during the rain.

Have a wonderful evening
~Cindy~

#narcissism #autumn #recovery #homeschooling 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelic Hosts at Work

Facebook is doing it's job to monitor spammers and fake news. The Creator of the Universe monitors the physical drive by's, div...