Are You Digging For Crumbs



This afternoon I write this for myself as well as anyone else it may benefit.
I've been reading Daily Meditation & Personal Journal
'My Soul Follows Hard After Thee'
God Chasers

By Tommy Tenney

I've been thinking about today's reading and the abundance God has for all of us.
I am not talking just spiritual nor just physical things like health and food. I'm talking about both.

I've been reflecting how I grew up with little to eat, remember being cold in the winter months due to not enough blankets for all of us and just living in chaos.

Mom made us go to church every Sunday and know she was trying her best for us.
I don't remember getting a lot out of mass or the CCD classes. How do you concentrate in the midst of hunger and chaos!
I do remember God was all I had all those years when I felt so alone & everyone around us in the community judged us for my dad's alcoholism and abuse of us.
I loved my family and I loved God. I was just so confused in the midst of it all.
I do have a big sister who watched over us kids until the chaos caused her to have to choose to leave.

I said all this to focus on God having an abundance to give us for every area of life.
Just because answers aren't always immediate and at times not even what we expected, doesn't mean God isn't at work. 

So many throughout my years have tried to trade my real relationship with the Lord for religious rules and regulations.
I so want to keep telling others, " Don't you know when you love & have a meaningful and powerful relationship with someone,
you strive to do your best to be real and do right and it's not grievous to do so either. 
In other words I don't have to jump through hoops to live a moral and right life before & with God. Nor do I need the whip of the law and rules to keep me in line!
To me that is all so absurd!

"There is much more of God available than we have ever known or imagined, but we have become satisfied with where we are and what we have so much that we don't press in for God's best. Yes, God is moving among us and working in our lives, but we have been content to comb the carpet for the crumbs as opposed to having the abundant loaves of hot bread God has prepared for us in the ovens of Heaven! He has prepared a great table of His presence in this day, and He is calling to the Church(me, you, us-not a building), "Come and dine."
(The God Chasers, 22)


There is a God who draws near to us and is here to comfort and give us what is needed.
For so many of us we had a church, a natural father or someone(s) who harmed us and caused us to run far from anything to do with God.
I ask you to not confuse any longer those people or those churches with who God is.

He is amazing through His Son, Yeshua or Jesus.
Draw near and He will draw near to you.

Cindy


#DrawNeartoHim #HotLoavesofBread #Heaven #RealLife
#NoHoops #NotLaw 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelic Hosts at Work

Facebook is doing it's job to monitor spammers and fake news. The Creator of the Universe monitors the physical drive by's, div...