Blessings in Disguise


I hope you've had a good Friday so far.
Mine was a bit rough but I'm overcoming.
I procured a job that was my passion--working with rescue animals as I work toward having my own rescue.  
A lot of things went wrong and kept going wrong.
I've been aware for sometime that some animal rescues are hell bent on bad mouthing and destroying other rescues vs working together to save animals.
I have been totally taken off guard that destruction can come within toward those who work to re-home animals.
I so wish others had courage to draw boundaries and be courageous to stand against such onslaughts in the very profession we are passionate about. If it were the case it might help the person(s) who have things so wrong in their lives that they harm others in word and deed. Maybe they'd get help and let go of a business opportunity they mask as something their impassioned about.
I understand the cost of taking such a stand and drawing a line. It can cause one to lose their job. I know first hand.
I was let go of today since I wouldn't grovel to the floor for the owner.
Tomorrow I'll go say good bye to those fur babies I'm going to miss and my heart is heavy. I have lots of tears flowing over my loss of them.
I'll overcome and I'm looking at what I've learned and gained.

I  gained the companionship of a wonderful rescue, Marie who I love very much!
I've learned when I have my own rescue how I want to treat those who work with me and the kind of people I want to work with me. These are all big in my eyes! 
So I go forward with my gains and overcoming my losses and sadness.
Tomorrow is a new day!
Have a great weekend and go for all the gusto you can. Life is too short to miss out on the blessings even if they might be in disguise at first.
Cindy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelic Hosts at Work

Facebook is doing it's job to monitor spammers and fake news. The Creator of the Universe monitors the physical drive by's, div...