Saying Goodbye to America's Pastor in a World Gone Mad


Saying goodbye to 'America's Pastor'

Thank you Billy Graham for raising a standard that hasn't fallen for many of us.

In a world so anti-God because partly religion having perverted the Bible away from a message of grace & love. if one could look past the hate and look at the history of where we've come from, you'd find religion wasn't always perverted in the pendelum from grace to kiss arse to the OT laws no one can meet, resulting in a 'do what ya want attitude and how dare ya stop me'.
Do not misunderstand, I have for my Jewish heritage a respect beyond words as well as for the Torah.

I only say the perversion of a love of God has twisted
such awesomeness to look like garbage. It's hard to speak out because someone(s) has to start a war over where someone stands. Although those same ones will fight if you attack their stand. I'm going to continue to be a vessel of destiny, unity and hope. I'm beyond being moved by attack. So Billy Graham your legacy and the seeds planted lives on. Darkness always hates light and that I keep in front of me when I walk my life out.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelic Hosts at Work

Facebook is doing it's job to monitor spammers and fake news. The Creator of the Universe monitors the physical drive by's, div...